8/7/07

pregnancy test...more like torture test

2 lines means pregger one means no, if it makes a cross you're definitely positive...umm is that 2 lines or not? Let's go buy 5 more just 2 be sure!

Anyone who has EVER taken a home pregnancy test knows what I mean! these things are cruel & unusual punishment. I swear every time one of these things tell me no I'm sure for just a second it flashes the word "haha" in there somewhere.

Who came up with these things anyways? I'm thinking that when I buy a box of more than one there's always the one test that has an error. Is this some sick scam to make money off us desperate woman? I wouldn't doubt it.

The joy of having to pee on a stick & somehow you always pee on your hand. My friends all say pee in a cup & then dip the stick in the cup. They tell me it's foolproof-umm am I the only one who never makes it home & must use the test @ the store for fear of bursting with excitement?

1 comment:

Still Searching said...

My sweet sis-in-law:
Please know that I am praying for you daily in your quest for motherhood. I see you with the boys and know you will be an amazing mom. I can't wait to see you next weekend. Also know that no one can replace you in my life...NO ONE!
Love ya - me