8/28/07

Right on time

After my last blog I realize how the Lord surely works in mysterious ways. I went to check out a new church that is closer than the one we've been attending & the topic was mountain moving prayers. The pastor spoke about how we all tend to pray in ER situations & when God pulls thru for us we say thank you & then don't talk to him again until we need him. However if you have something in your life that is such a burden to you you must continually pray that God can move that mountain for you & be prepared for him to answer in his own time & ask yourself if you're also doing your part.
He then spoke about the the burden his wife & he had was trying to have a baby & how God was already working his plan. He asked why he a man of the word was not granted the one desire of his heart & he wrote in his journal the depths of his sorrow & despair & one year to the day his baby girl came into the world.

The funny thing is I realized after that service that my church is where i need to be no matter how far the drive but i also know w/out a doubt I was meant to be in that service on that day!

Maybe I'll have news soon but if not the Lord is granting me some peace in the matter.

1 comment:

Still Searching said...

My sweet s-i-l: Just wanted to let you know I have been praying for you lately. I can't wait to rejoice with you one day when you have your own babies - you are such a great aunt, I can't imagine what a great mom you are going to be!